A brew that’s sure to spark joy as the edible flowers bloom in vibrant red, orange, or yellow in your cup. Experience profound satisfaction as you sip this handcrafted white tea. Immerse yourself in its exquisite flavour and explore its delicate profile.
This set comes with a jewelled teapot crafted to hold a Spirito Di Vita tea ball in full bloom.
- Contents: 2 x Tea Balls, 1 Borosilicate Glass Jewel Teapot
- Origin of Tea: China
- Ingredients: Green/White Tea, Amaranth Flower, Jasmine Flower, Natural Jasmine Flavour
- Type: Green/White
- Caffeine level: Caffeinated
- Brewing temperature: 80-90°Celsius / 176-174°Fahrenheit
- Brewing time:
- Teapot: Enjoy the mystery that unfolds as the tea ball blooms into a flower.
- Flavour: Slightly aromatic, floral, sweet with the base of green/white tea
- Fill the kettle with fresh water. Do not use previously boiled water. Water that has been previously boiled loses oxygen and can weaken the flavour of your tea.
- Ensure water is heated to the proper temperature for steeping
- Warm the teapot with hot water. Pour some of the freshly heated water in a teapot and rinse. This will warm the teapot, keeping tea hot for a longer period of time.
- Pour the water and brew the tea. Let the tea infuse for three to five minutes depending on your desired strength. When your tea is steeped, remove the infuser.
To discover the delicate subtleness of each flower tea, always follow the instructions. Feel free to experiment with dosage, time or temperature when you get accustomed to tea. Higher temperatures, larger amounts of leaves and longer steeping time will result in stronger tea with more astringency.